THE BUSINESS INTENSIVE
everything you need to know about pricing and marketing
in your family photography business
Welcome! I’m Antonina, it’s nice to have you here!
After graduating with a law degree from one of the top law schools in Russia I’ve turned my life upside down and moved to the UK, where I studied arts management and worked in marketing before starting my own photography business.
I’ve been a professional photographer since 2009 and now enjoy working with many wonderful families from across the world.
Although my first passion will always be storytelling with my photography and helping children and parents create a visual record of their family history, I’m also a total marketing geek and I love helping other photographers figure the business side of things out and seeing my student succeed and build their businesses on their own terms fills me with joy.
In addition to a limited number of one-to-one mentoring spots I open every year, once a year I run The Business Intensive which is designed to help family photographers in their first few years of business to set themselves up for success.
“I FOUND IT VERY (VERY) USEFUL TO HAVE A MENTOR TO CHALLENGE ME, SHOW ME A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE. THE BEST THING I’VE DONE FOR MY BUSINESS SO FAR!”
ENROLMENT OPENS SOON!
get on the waitlist to be the first to know when it does and first dibs on the launch offer!
- not getting enough enquiries?
- putting on a brave face even though you haven’t booked a paying client in months?
- tired of everyone telling you your prices are too high?
- hate marketing yourself and putting yourself forward?
- not sure what to charge in the first place – and how to structure your pricing for the best returns?
- feel frustrated trying to keep up with social media channels that don’t bring you any work?
- working your butt off away from your kids only to realise you haven’t even been earning a living wage?
You are not alone and it breaks my heart to see so many talented photographers struggle because they just don’t know enough about pricing, or marketing, or both. Read on to discover how I can help you!
Would you like to…
- attract clients that really value what you ?
- earn a sustainable wage?
- learn how to market yourself in a way that feels organic to your personality?
- stop feeling icky about sales?
- shoot less and make more
Then you are in the right place.
This is not a marketing course, or a pricing course, because neither can exist in isolation.
And this definitely is not a “one size fits all”.
This is a business intensive that will give you all the information you need to establish and grow a successful family photography business, provide you with advice, tools and encouragement to take you from having an expensive hobby to running a profitable business – on your own terms.