CAPTURE YOUR FAMILY LIFE
smartphone photography for parents
The best camera is the one that’s always with you – and for most of us it’s our smartphones!
In this online course I will expertly guide you though everything you need to make the best of your smartphone, and learn how to capture precious family memories on the fly.
The course is launching on April 18th, 2018 – register your interest below to get the first dibs on the pre-release price.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- how your smartphone thinks and how you can take advantage of that
- how light affects your photos, including when to take pictures for the best results
- composition tricks that will instantly elevate your photos to the next level
- how to capture genuine smiles without having to resort to bribes or asking your kids to say “cheeeeeeeese”
- how to photograph indoors and outdoors in different light conditions
- how to get in the photos yourself
- how to edit and print your smartphone photos (without losing the will to live!)
- ….and lots more!
Meet your instructor
Oh, hello there! I’m Antonina Mamzenko, a family photojournalist based between London and Surrey. I’m also a recovering lawyer and a mum to a cheeky 6-year-old boy who is a constant source of both my frustration (let’s keep it real here, okay? parenting ain’t all roses and unicorns!) and inspiration.
After spending the past 8 years photographing children and families from across the globe, I’m now on a mission to help parents make better pictures of their children when I’m not there – that is, 364 days of the year.